The Centre for Online Learning (COL) at the School of Extended Education and Professional Development (SEEPD) offers certification, undergraduate, and graduate programs to further the career goals of individuals and practicing managers in an online format.
The different schools at SNU—School of Engineering, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, School of Natural Sciences, and School of Management and Entrepreneurship —collaborate with SEEPD and offer online programs through COL. The role of COL is to undertake program management and delivery of these programs, in collaboration with the schools within the University.
The digital education offerings at SNU provide dynamic learning opportunities to organizations and individuals from around the country and the world.
To be a pre-eminent source of online learning in science, technology and management in the country and Asia.
As an online educational center, our mission is to:
- Help professionals further their career goals by providing rigorous yet managerially relevant online education
- Promote a learning environment that brings together people, cultures and ideas to develop responsible, ethical business leaders and entrepreneurs whose actions create value for their organization and their communities.
- Educate managers to build globally competitive businesses.
Dr. Vishwanath S.R.
Sr. Program Manager – Learning Strategy
The COL at SNU aims to offer a bouquet of online programs. The current programs being offered are:
1. Certificate Program on Data Science and Analytics for Business (DSAB), offered by the School of Management and Entrepreneurship.
2. Master of Business Administration for Executives (MBAx): This executive degree program will also be offered by the School of Management and Entrepreneurship.